Caring Enough To Make A Difference!
That is our motto as well as the heart of our ministry here at Camp Creek Church. We desire to glorify God in all we do and that includes caring for people as Jesus did and helping to make a positive difference in their lives. Camp Creek Church is a non-denominational church located in a beautiful valley along the McKenzie River - just east of Springfield, Oregon. We are affiliated with Village Missions, an organization whose goal is to keep country churches alive in rural North America and Canada. Camp Creek has partnered with Village Missions since the 1950's. To read about the history of Camp Creek Church, please click on the link below ...
History of the Camp Creek Church
Written by Shirley J. Petersen
Camp Creek Church offers many opportunities for learning, growth, fellowship, outreach, and fun for the whole family! Here are some of the opportunities that we offer and invite you to attend:
- A Sunday School Program for all age levels
- A Celebration in Worship with great music and relevant teaching and preaching from God's Word
- A Youth Group that offers Bible studies, fun games, and various special activities and outings
- A Children's Program which includes a full nursery on Sundays, a Children's Church ministry, and a summer Vacation Bible School
- See Service Times and Schedule (Click Here)
The facilities and grounds at Camp Creek Church are available for your special event - weddings, dinners, family gatherings, picnics, community meetings, etc. For more information about using or reserving these facilities please check our Facilities Use webpage.
Welcome to the Food Pantry ministry of Camp Creek Church. Our mission is to help the needs of our own church family first, the needs of our community second, and to outside of our community as our resources allow.
(Click Here for more information)
Camp Creek Church partners with many local ministries and, in so doing, offers opportunities for you to be involved in your community and make a positive difference for the Lord. We are happy to support such ministries as Onehope, the Lane Pregnancy Support Centers, Hosea Youth Services, Hope Ranch Ministries, Teen Challenge - Hannah's House, the Eugene Mission, and Love INC.
- Village Missions
- Camp Creek Church Facebook page
- Camp Creek Church Youth Group Facebook page
- Multnomah University
- Dove Medical (pregnancy diagnosis clinic)
- Hosea Youth Services
- Hope Ranch Ministries
- Stock Replugged - Matt & Melissa Stock
- Teen Challenge - Hannah's House
- Love INC of Central Lane County
- Walterville Elementary School
- RAJ Ministries - Roy and Jenny Ramble
- The Music and Ministry of Art and Wanda Peace
We have a "Sound Mate Personal Listening System" in our church with assistive listening devices available for those who have difficulty hearing. If you would be interested in using one, please check in at the sound booth in the back corner of the sanctuary.
Camp Creek Church
A Non-denominational Church Affiliated with Village Missions
Copyright © 2011 Camp Creek Church - Web Design By FreeChurchWebDesigns.com